Blog Archive

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

imaginative me!

reading a post from a friend of mine, I decided to write a post myself.

If I were a character in a book, how would the description be?

Faris.
born with the ability to multiply number up to 4 digits in his head.
kidnapped after birth. in search of his real parents
have difficulty spelling words that have the letter 'b' and 'd' side by side, such as abduction, abdicate and adbundance.
one of his metacarpal on his right is hardened with alloy.
tried collecting money by defeating bankers in blackjack, before they threw him out. not to forget the damage as mentioned above.

street-smart, hot tempered, bloody cold. once sewn his own skin after falling of a bike. later passed out due to blood losses.
have less than a dozen clothes. all of them have names; cymru, whammy, nuke to name a few.
never had a comb in his whole life but has 5 blades concealed in his sleeves and pockets.
believes only in himself, and only him.

favourite quotes:
"right..Right, right, right...raiiiiiight..."
"bloody moron"




p.s. obviously it's not all me and mostly made up, but since I am writing the description, who's to judge?
muahaha XD
p.s.s. it's abundance. not aDbundance

4 comments:

  1. oh ok.

    and i was impressed, up til the third row ^^!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahaaha.... ngerinya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. mostly made up eh? and i wonder which one is true..

    lemme guess.. :have difficulty spelling words that have the letter 'b' and 'd' side by side?

    ReplyDelete
  4. aimi: haha,the 1st rows are already out of the window, I think

    Kiambang:kool kan?

    amymomoe:teett! salah. I have difficulty spelling unbelieavable

    ReplyDelete