takdak la elok sgt.
At first I was hesistant to buy it, then i remembered how during first year here I wanted to buy a lamb-leather gloves at H&M and felt it was expensive but when I changed my mind and thought it was worth it and went to buy it only to find it out of stock.
So this time I bought the gloves from Zara. Synthetic gloves which doesn't insulate very well like leathers but they are still a pair of gloves, which is better than none. Since gloves protect the hands, in this case from the cold, when do we wear them? When should I wear them? Logically the best time to start to wear the gloves is right before stepping out of the door and into the cold. However the dilemma(if it is considered as one) is the fact that pedestrian don't wear gloves. Makcik2 ja kot pakai, tu pon kadang-kadang. Tak pon bayi. Gila tak kool..haha
So the question pops, should I be uncool in this cold weather and put my gloves on?
Normally one would not, in order to be cool.
Time goes by and when the hands are no longer warm, the mind begins to think, "The heck with being cool, I am wearing my gloves even it means I am being baby.
So the hands are gloved. Alas! The hands however are cold and it would take so much to warm them up. If you ever put gloves on after your hands were in the cold, you should know that it would feel so much colder since the hand is insulated but not warmed. What's more, the sensors get more sensitive as it gets warmer and the cold starts to 'bite' worse than before. Colder than before putting your gloves.
And it wouldn't help when it got you thinking, how you should have just put on the gloves sooner.
In a way, life is just like that.
You have your abilities, your strength, just like you have the gloves.
However you are always(sometimes) thinking, should I go on? Should I do it? Should I go for what I want?
And then there's people expectations, self retention and doubt, which hinder us. Or to be correct, those that we think that prevent us, but in truth no one is preventing you from putting on your 'gloves'.
And when we see where other people succeed, somewhere we should have been, then we would think to ourselves, why didn't we shove our hands earlier into the chances.
I guess there are things we should consider in life, and figuring when to wear our gloves is something I will continue to think about.
No comments:
Post a Comment