from a customer point of view.
Bus express companies in Malaysia are so crappy. I wish I could Manage one but unfortunately I can't afford one. The idea for this post began a few Weeks ago when I took Maraliner back to Kedah. Normally it was okay but that trip was very bad due to the condition of the bus. I tried searching on their website to complain but found no emails or channels. So I am writing this post so feel free to share, because unless we do something about it, i.e. complain as the first step, nothing is going to change.
1. Be punctual.
because being late is so unfashionable. Plus it inconveniences the passenger.
2. Clean the bus. Inside.
Because it is not that hard to do. Just hire a cleaner at every main stations and give them a vacuum. Maybe every 2-3 trips. Once a month, mop/scrub the interior.
3. Put a non - stupid, fancyless curtain.
We need the curtains. Just put basic stuff. Tak perlu letak tirai macam kat pelamin. Hassle to clean, collects dust, and superrr hard to use.
4. Employ good driver. PAY them appropriately.
Maraliner succeeds most of the time in this aspect.
5. No music. Especially dangdut at full volume.
If slow, soothing music to be played, let it be at minimum.
6. Improve the bag compartment.
One perk of bus is there is no weight limit for bags. Too bad bag comportment is dirty and the bags are hard to reach. Maybe create a pull -out cabinet - like box.
7. Pickup from KLIA and such.
Here's to maximize your profits, tycoons. Pick up passengers from Airports which goes directly to destinations such as Kuala Terengganu or Alor setar. This way it's easier for tourists. Of course they can transit by flight but who wants to fly after hours of flying. Plus they want to see the landscape. If you play The cards correctly, you can profit and avoid the trend of stopping to pick up passengers along the way.
That's my suggestion for now. Feel free to add. I'll edit and put your opinions in the post.
Thanks for reading.
Terjumpa blog ini. Menarik. Teruskan menulis ya.
ReplyDeleteDangdut is to prevent the driver from nodding off, I think. It's solely the drivers choices.
ReplyDelete