Blog Archive

Sunday, October 30, 2011

Vivid dreams. Aspura Syed Putra

Last saturday happens to be when I had one of the clearest dream, with backgrounds of my school, which I find interesting that I feel like sharing it here.

There are 3 kinds of dreams, I heard. The first is a premonition, which shouldnt be told to other people except close family or wise men(alim).
The second is 'mainan syaitan' which should be discarded upon waking.
The third are memories, built into dream which has no consequences. They are simply dreams. Mine was like that.

The dream was so vivid that I woke up smiling. It started when I came back after school and since my school had two sessions, it was the afternoon break. Students usually go back to rest. Like everyone else, I slept for fourty winks. And i woke up late, rushing to the showers.

Somehow the students was rushing and a quick survey saw a warden chasing students around. I was like, "alamak, warden ligan!" and then saw lotsa student running along the corridor, pushing each other to avoid being beaten by the warden. It was a sstampede and the magnitude of it was that some students were thrown off the corridor, pushed by the scampering crowd. It was like a tsunami was sweeping them away.

Suddenly the warden went into one of the room and I took that moment to skip pass the room and rushed to te toilet at the end of the corridor, opposite the direction of the crowd. However when I reached the toilets, I was shocked to find female students there. You see, at my school, the toilet in boys dorm block was the closest to the girls. So it was usually the place where most boys go to 'see' girls. But in the dream, there were girls there, louting around, 'lepaking' near the door while smoking. It was one of those WTF moments. "Here is the place to see girls, not here is the place girls can be seen!" i thought. "Damn, gila lain sekolah ni."

I then decided to go to the toilet at the opposite block, which was rarely used because water supply was weak. Apparently over the years usage was so low that they had sealed the toilet and put up net and wires at the entrance. I stopped and was thinking how to get in when the girls who was smoking jumped over and began ripping the net. It was like planet of te apes. Except these had blue skirts, school ones.

There was however no water and i was about to go back when one of the people rushing to go to class, or more correct, run from the savage warden talked to me. It was Ikhwan Syahmi and he said that to shower, I have to go to the second shower cube from the door, pull the lever a bit to the left and then all the way to the right before giving the tap a thump. I did exactly that.

After te shower I couldn't risk going back the same way so I went down the stairs and intended to go up the opposite stairs. On ground level, i met a dormmate and talked to him. I was miraculously clothed and set to go to class when I met him. He said he had made the beds and shoved all my stuff into the locker. I remember he used to do that while I prefer to stuff them under the pillow so I asked him why didnt he do that. He said my things were to much that it's not possible and had even to slam my locker to kept them from falling out.

further conversation follows.
me: nanti depa ambik dak. ada barang apa kat atas?
afiq: ada komik, ada selimut baju, ada
me: ada komik. takpa depa ambik, dh baca dah. ada gameboy. cuma takut ambik bateri ja la.



There was riot in school and I was worried that they might take the batteries?!! -.-"
but come to think of it, batteries was kinda valuable 'resource' during school time. and with that thought, I woke.

p.s.
1. it's a dream, plus it's my dream. don't ask why they are weird. they always are.
2. anyone to share their dream, anyone?

thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment