A friend of mine had his eyes on a blogger. So he asked my opinion, you know, to catch her attention.
"buat la blog."
"macam banyak kerja ja.."
He is still ruminating right now. I wonder whether he will do it or not. Depends on the infatuation, maybe.
He did questioned my opinion though, to which this is my reasonings: blog shows quite a lot about a person, or in a more general sense, writings shows part of a person characteristic. So I think it makes sense to blog, since she is a blogger herself. Maybe the girl will go, "OMG, this guys a blogger too!"
...prolly not.
Anyway over the years I've seen some different reasons why people blog but mostly were here in the first place to connect. When they blog, they can share stories with their now-distanced friend; like what they eat and how fun the holiday to Melaka was. Perfectly reasonable.
As to me, I think I began blogging because no one wanted to hear me talk. Boohoohoo. Not that people ignore and chase me away, but mostly people have a polite way of listening uninterestedly. Thus I began blogging, writing my opinions online, in hope that some people will find it interesting and enlightening, or even better, educational. At least if people are not interested, they won't have to spend their times listening to me rambling about some theory I conceived. Hence this blog, 'xpaham'.
By the by, I did suggested to my friend to do a vlog. You know, it's kinda the IN thing right now.
"nanti jadi matlutfi," he said. Yeah. *please don't*
Anyway, here's the blogger. Her.
I opened the link my friend gave me and was like, "23k followerrrsssss....."
Good luck man, in catching her attention.
Any opinions for the young man, fellow readers?
-.-!
ReplyDeletegood luck!
it amazes me what a man can (or cant) do to win a girl's heart.
ReplyDeleteeh, dua2 asma yang komen ni.
ReplyDeletebelieve it asma the 2nd, there are things that a man can(in this case can, since he's already made the blog), to win a girl's heart