Are u a natural thinker or natural feeler.
I never understood that statement which I found one day written by a friend of mine. Today however seems to shed a light upon that question.
A colleague where I'm working with was telling his problem about digestion problem. He was drinking milk goat which he heard can lessen his pain. He then went on a story on his past about his whole digestion problem. One part he was telling his experience being admitted into the hospital due to kidney problem when the story deviates to the other patient warded next to him who had his whole body poked with wires and tubes.
He was repeatedly emphasising the suffering of the boy next to his bed, while I keep asking what is the root of your sickness.
"Kawe waktu tu tanyo, kena cucuk dak doktor. Waktu tu baru tingkate 1..kawe tengok yang sebelah kawe tu waktu baru masuk kuruh, tiba-tiba jadi beso. Tiub penuh, beso2"
"Hang kena masuk hospital sebab apa?"
"Sebab buah pinggang"
"Sebab apa sakit buah pinggang?"
"Sebab sakit buah pinggang la..kawe tengok yang sebelah tu, penuh tiub,kena masuk tiub dale..."
So I kept focusing on the asking while I totally ignored the emotional problem and suffering he was persistetly telling.
Hence I can now clearly say I am a natural thinker, not a feeler. If I were born in the renaissance era I'd probably be cutting people right now in excuse of science. Muahaha.
Easy now. I'm not that scary. In fact I'm not oblivious to other peoples feeling. I do think what others feel. There I go again. Think.
So, what do you think/feel you are?
ah so what made you realized his emotional crisis?
ReplyDeleteim a total opposite of you then. im a natural feeler XD
a thinker with empathy, me think. haha
ReplyDelete