"Pada cuti sekolah yang lalu, saya berpeluang melawat ke Melaka. Kebetulan Pakteh saya berkahwin dengan Makteh yang tinggal di Melaka, maka kami pon pergi ke sana dan melawat tempat-tempat bersejarah di sana. Kami juga pergi ke kenduri Pakteh. Paksu pon pergi, sebab dia kena kipas pakteh."
I don't really know what Amal wrote, but I assume it would be something along the line of the above. My brother got married on last Saturday. So my nieces, Amal and Amna, tagged along to KL on Wednesday before going to Melaka on Friday.
| We went to Mini Malaysia. Umur 23 tahun, baru tau ada tempat ni. |
| What a weird name for a house. orang penang memang pelik.. |
We stayed at a'Famosa resort for a night, where the 6 kids were supposed to go to the waterpark but due to some problems, we went out to town(aFamosa and Mini M'sia), when along the way someone broke the news. "Hang la kena jadi pengapit." It was the day before the wedding and only then I knew I was supposed to be the human fan. Elok sangat la tu, dah la takdak songkok.
| Imam mengada, mintak ulang-ulang pulak. |
| pengantin bersama anak-anak menakan(sedara) |
Luckily the groom wore some tengkolok weird thing on his head so I 'cilok'ed the groom's songkok. Maka dengan perut yang sakit(I got stomachache for a few days, prolly cause of the 17 bahulus I ate), I became the pengapit. In the end, the wedding went well and we went back to Kuala Lumpur on the same day.
Begitulah pengalaman cuti sekolah saya yg lalu.
oh, on the way back we were stuck for about three kilometres due to an accident on the highway. Oddly enough, the accident was on the other side. Kenapa ya, orang malaysia macam tu. Drivers, please don't slow down to stare (o.o) at a scene.
Oh and lastly, the groom's wedding(pihak pengantin lelaki) will be on this saturday. Sapa nak mai, mai la. Though u probably won't be seeing me fanning any time soon.
agak2 ada tak org kompius mana satu pengantin. haha.
ReplyDeletehaha..3 kali. 3 kali org konpius,tapi bukan sebab muka sama, tapi sebab pakai sampin elok.
ReplyDeleteorg penang mmg pelik?hahaha saja ja hang no..wey muka abg hang sebjik mcm hang!tahniah2.hang next in line ka?hoho
ReplyDelete